The Agroecology Summer Intensive (ASI) tuition information described below applies both to Goshen College students and to students from other colleges:
- The total tuition for the 9-week, 12-credit program in 2017 is $9,480. Certificate students pay a reduced rate. In 2017, the 9-week non-credit option fee for certificate students is $2,640.
- Updated housing fees for 2017 will be posted shortly.The housing fee at Merry Lea in 2017 for 9 weeks is $1,071.
- There are a limited number of $2,500 scholarships available for those seeking to enroll in the program for academic credit. The scholarship application is part of the ASI application. Awards will only be made as long as funds are available. The earlier students apply, the better.
- Your financial aid office will be able to assist with loan options.
- Students are responsible for their own books and supplies, health insurance, transportation, clothing and personal items. Note: students have the option to purchase required ASI textbooks upon arrival at Merry Lea for a flat fee payment directly to Merry Lea to ensure everyone has required resources on the first day of the program.
Email John Mischler with additional questions: