Driving Application

The application form below must be submitted along with a copy of your current driver’s license for approval. Also, be sure to read the Fleet Safety Policy.

Students must complete a new application when driving for multiple departments and must be renewed every semester.

When requesting a 15 passenger mini bus, you must schedule a time to test drive before your approved trip.  Please contact Jane Taylor at (574) 535-7351 to schedule a time with the Grounds Supervisor, Craig Johnson.

Application For Students & Non-GC Employees

Fill out the Paper Driver’s Application (.doc), have it signed by your supervisor, and drop it off at the Physical Plant.

Application For GC Employees (click here)