Contents of Volume LXXXIX
October 2015 Number Four
In this Issue
- The Limits of Confessionalization: Social Discipline, the Ban, and Political Resistance Among Swiss Anabaptists, 1550-1700
John D. Roth
- Russian Mennonite Organizational Collapse and the Failed Attempts to Form an Independent Organization, 1917-1989
- Dreaming of Life in Babel: Toward an Anabaptist Philosophy of Religion
- Research Symposium: Menno Simons, The Blasphemy of Jan of Leiden: When and Why Was it Written?
James M. Stayer, Helmut Isaac, Willem de Bakker
- Review Essay: Peace and Violence Across the Testaments
- Epp-Tiessen, Esther. Mennonite Central Committee in Canada: A History.
Reviewed by Ruth Rempel
- Houser, Gordon. Present Tense: A Mennonite Spirituality.
Reviewed by Heidi A. Miller
- Koyles, John Patrick. The Trace of the Face in the Politics of Jesus: Experimental Comparisons Between the Work of John Howard Yoder and Emmanuel Levinas.
Reviewed by Peter C. Blum
- Kraus, C. Norman. The Jesus Factor in Peacemaking.
Reviewed by Gloria Rhodes
- Prather, Scott Thomas. Christ, Power and Mammon: Karl Barth and John Howard Yoder in Dialogue.
Reviewed by Jamie Pitts
- Seibert, Eric A. The Violence of Scripture: Overcoming the Old Testament’s Troubling Legacy.
Reviewed by James E. Brenneman
- Dueck, Abe J., Bruce L. Guenther, and Doug Heidebrecht, eds. Renewing Identity and Mission: Mennonite Brethren Reflections After 150 Years.
Reviewed by Walter Sawatsky
This page and all its contents © The Mennonite Quarterly Review. All rights reserved.
E-mail The Mennonite Quarterly Review: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: (574) 535-7433
Fax: (574) 535-7438