Contents of Volume
July 2001 Number Three
- In This Issue
- Thirty Years of MCC-Washington Office:
A Unique or Similar Way?
Kenneth L. Eshleman
- Story and Eucharist: Postliberal Reflections on Anabaptist Nachfolge
- Pamphlets, Preaching and Politics: The
Image Controversy in Reformation Wittenberg, Zrich and Strassburg
Travis J. Moger
- Pieter Jansz Twisck on Biblical Interpretation
James W. Lowry
- Needs, Values and the Mennonite Church: Some Preliminary Considerations
- Research Note: Three Sixteenth-Century Manuscripts of Writings of
- Book Reviews
Epp, Marlene. Women Without Men: Mennonite Refugees of the Second
World War. Reviewed by Rachel Waltner Goossen
Lindsay, Nick. Magnificent Storm: Collected Poems 1960-2000.
Reviewed by Jeff Gundy
Brock, Peter and Nigel Young. Pacifism in the Twentieth Century.
Brock, Peter, comp. Pacifism Since 1914: An Annotated Reading List.
Reviewed by David Hostetter
Freeman, Arthur J. An Ecumenical Theology of the Heart: The Theology
of Count Nicholas Ludwig von Zinzendorf. Reviewed by Jeff Bach
Ruether, Rosemary Radford. Women and Redemption: A Theological History.
Reviewed by Sigrun Haude
- Book Note
Stayer, James M. Martin Luther, German Saviour: German Evangelical
Factions and the Interpretation of Luther, 1917-1933. Book Note
by John D. Roth
- News and Announcements
- Author Addresses
This page and all
its contents ©2001 The Mennonite Quarterly Review. All
E-mail The Mennonite
Quarterly Review: firstname.lastname@example.org
Voice: (219) 535-7433
Fax: (219) 535-7438