Contents, July, 1994
- J. Denny Weaver, "Christus Victor, Ecclesiology and Christology,"
- Heinz Noflatscher, "Heresy and Revolt: The Early Anabaptists in the
Tyrol and in Zurich," (pp. 291-317).
- Russel Snyder-Penner, "The Ten Commandments, The Lord’s Prayer and The
Apostles’Creed as Early Anabaptists Texts," (pp. 318-335).
- John Derksen, "Melchiorites After Melchior Hoffman in Strasbourg,"
- Leonard Gross, ed. "H. Schnell, Second-Generation Anabaptist,"
- Thomas J. Meyers, "The Old Order Amish: To Remain in the Faith or to
Leave" (pp. 378-395).
- James Juhnke and Leo Driedger, "Balancing Community and Outreach
Visions: Edmund George Kaufman, Mennonite Sociologist," (pp. 396-417).
- Boyd, Stephen B. Pilgram Marpeck: His Life and Social Theology. Review
by Walter Klaassen.
- Baylor, Michael G., ed. Revelation and Revolution: Basic Writings of Thomas
M!ntzer. Review by Geoffrey Dipple.
- Scott, Tom and Bob Scribner, trans. and eds. The German Peasant War: A
History in Documents. Review by Werner O. Packull.
- Roth, John D. Letters of the Amish Division: A Source Book. Review by
- Burridge, Kate and Werner Enninger, eds. Diachronic Studies on the
Languages of the Anabaptists. Review by Gerhard Reimer.
- Rauert, Matthias H. and Annelie K!mpers-Greve. Van der Smissen: Eine
mennonitische Familie vor dem Hintergrund der Geschichte Altonas und
Schleswig-Holsteins: Texte und Dokumente. Review by John D. Thiesen.
- Kraus, C. Norman. The Community of the Spirit: How the Church Is In the
World. Review by Donovon E. Smucker. Aschliman, Kathryn. Growing Toward Peace:
Stories from Teachers and Parents About Real Children Learning to Live
Peacefully. Review by Barbara Claassen Smucker.
- Nafziger, Elfrieda Toews. A Man of His Word: A Biography of John A. Toews.
Review by Marlin Jeschke.
- Goerz, Heinrich. The Molotschna Settlement. Review by James Urry.