Did you graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree from Goshen College? Receive 10% off the cost of tuition for any of Goshen College’s post-baccalaureate programs!
Alumni who graduated from Goshen College with a bachelor’s or master’s degree, and enroll in one of Goshen College’s post-baccalaureate programs, are eligible to receive a 10% discount off the cost of tuition.
Eligible post-baccalaureate programs:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Arts in Environmental Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing (FNP)
- Master of Social Work
- Transition to Interpreting
- Transition to Teaching
- English Language (EL) Licensure
The Fine Print
- This discount can be used for any Goshen College post-baccalaureate program if the applicant has earned a prior degree at Goshen College, including a bachelor’s degree, or one master’s degree and pursuing a second master’s or doctoral degree.
- This program will be awarded to eligible students as a scholarship and may not be used in conjunction with any other Goshen College discount (e.g. GC employee discount).
- This program began in August 2022 and only new students at that time and after are eligible.
How to Apply
- Complete the online admissions application
- Send an official copy of your transcript(s) to email@example.com or mail to: Goshen College, 1700 S. Main St., Goshen, IN 46526
Once you’ve been admitted, we will notify you of your discount!