The purpose of the Alumni Council is to strengthen loyalty and friendships between Goshen College and the alumni; to encourage and monitor communication between the college and alumni; to advance the mission of the college by providing information to alumni that encourages support of the college in finances, advocacy, promotion and other ways; and to design and plan services to alumni.
Council Members 2019-20:
First row, left to right:
- Maynard Miller ’90, Millersburg, Ohio
- Ameera Alshuga ’20 (student representative), Topeka, Indiana
- Hilary Mayhew ’08 (secretary), Washington, D.C.
Second row, left to right:
- Jair Hernandez ’13, Chicago, Illinois
- Brianne Brenneman ’17, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Angela Powell ’92 (president), Seattle, Washington
- Galen Graber ’83, Wellman, Iowa
- Audrey (Augsburger) Groff ’81, Reinholds, Pennsylvania
- Rudi Mucaj ’19 (student representative), Washington, D.C.