A variety of internship possibilities are available to students. Opportunities consist of working with community organizations and museums, researching with Mennonite Quarterly Review or the Institute for the Study of Global Anabaptism, and participating in churches or service organizations through the college’s Inquiry Programs. You might research Anabaptist history through the Mennonite Historical Library, the world’s largest collection of Anabaptist-Mennonite literature, or the Mennonite Church USA Archives, with national and international holdings.
Additional Internship & Fellowship Opportunities
We will be posting on this page all of the opportunities for internships, scholarships, fellowships or jobs that come our way. Keep your eyes out for the latest. The most recent posts are at the top.
- LIVE. LEARN. INTERN. Programs in Washington, DC October 15, 2015 - LIVE. LEARN. INTERN. programs in Washington, D.C. are now accepting applications for the summer of 2016 . These internships include undergraduate academic credit, guaranteed internship placement, and fully furnished housing in the heart of Washington, DC. This year they are offering a new internship program – Leadership and the American Presidency. This program aims to develop ... Keep reading »
- Internship Program at the Office of Senator Joe Donnelly October 8, 2015 - Senator Joe Donnelly is currently accepting internship applications for the 2016 spring semester in both Washington D.C. and Indianapolis.
- Funded Initiatives for 2015-2016 with Mennonite Brethren Churches September 15, 2015 - The Historical Commission of the U.S. and Canadian Mennonite Brethren Churches announces three funded initiatives for 2015-2016.
- Internship Opportunity at the Trust Women Foundation September 15, 2015 - This is an exciting opportunity for undergraduates and graduate students who are interested in reproductive justice, community outreach, and political advocacy.
- National Immigrant Justice Center Internship Opportunity September 10, 2015 - The National Immigrant Justice Center (NIJC) is seeking an intern to assist with direct legal services and outreach to the immigrant population in Goshen.
- Mayor’s Office Internship Program Summer 2015 March 3, 2015 - An exciting opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students to experience the administration of local government in the nation’s 13th largest city.
- Museology Field Workshop: Experimental Archaeology and Traditional Crafts – Living the Daco-Roman Synthesis February 3, 2015 - This program aims at integrating experimental archaeology and traditional crafts within the scope of the ASTRA National Museum, the largest open air ethnographic museum in Europe, situated in Sibiu (Transylvania, Romania).
- Attend the 35th Annual Meeting of the Indiana Association of Historians February 3, 2015 - You are cordially invited to the 35th Annual Meeting of the Indiana Association of Historians. The event will be held on the campus of IUPUI in Indianapolis on Saturday, February 28, 2015.
- Mercatus Center Graduate Student Programs is Now Accepting Fellowship Applications for the 2015-2016 Academic Year February 3, 2015 - Considering graduate school? Check out fellowships at George Mason University
- 2015 AIRC Summer Archaeological Field School in Rome and Ostia Antica, Italy February 3, 2015 - Interested in archaeology? Explore the chance to take an accredited educational program from experts and experience exciting fieldwork abroad.