A variety of internship possibilities are available to students. Opportunities consist of working with community organizations and museums, researching with Mennonite Quarterly Review or the Institute for the Study of Global Anabaptism, and participating in churches or service organizations through the college’s Inquiry Programs. You might research Anabaptist history through the Mennonite Historical Library, the world’s largest collection of Anabaptist-Mennonite literature, or the Mennonite Church USA Archives, with national and international holdings.
Additional Internship & Fellowship Opportunities
We will be posting on this page all of the opportunities for internships, scholarships, fellowships or jobs that come our way. Keep your eyes out for the latest. The most recent posts are at the top.
- Mayor’s Office Internship Program Summer 2015 (3/3/2015) - An exciting opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students to experience the administration of local government in the nation’s 13th largest city.
- Museology Field Workshop: Experimental Archaeology and Traditional Crafts – Living the Daco-Roman Synthesis (2/3/2015) - This program aims at integrating experimental archaeology and traditional crafts within the scope of the ASTRA National Museum, the largest open air ethnographic museum in Europe, situated in Sibiu (Transylvania, Romania).
- U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly Internship (2/3/2015) - Currently accepting internship applications for the summer sessions in both Washington, D.C. and Indianapolis. The deadline to apply for the Summer I session in the Washington office is March 2, 2015 and the deadline to apply for the Summer II session in the Washington office is March 30, 2015. The deadline to apply for the Summer 2015 session in an Indiana office is March 13, 2015.
- Attend the 35th Annual Meeting of the Indiana Association of Historians (2/3/2015) - You are cordially invited to the 35th Annual Meeting of the Indiana Association of Historians. The event will be held on the campus of IUPUI in Indianapolis on Saturday, February 28, 2015.
- Mercatus Center Graduate Student Programs is Now Accepting Fellowship Applications for the 2015-2016 Academic Year (2/3/2015) - Considering graduate school? Check out fellowships at George Mason University
- Washington, DC Summer Internship Program May 25 – July 31, 2015 (2/3/2015) - The National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations’ Washington, DC Summer Internship Program offers undergraduate and graduate students a ten-week professional, academic, and career opportunity internship in the nation’s capital. The program features a demanding mix of professional involvement, intellectual challenge, career exploration, and cultural encounters designed to provide interns with a rich and varied experience ... Keep reading »
- Peggy Seigel Writing Competition 2015 (2/3/2015) - Enter in the writing competition and receive up to $1000 cash prizes. Application deadline is February 15.
- Archival Intern Opening: Brethren Historical Library and Archives (2/3/2015) - Archival Internship Program: The purpose of the program is to develop interest in vocations related to archives and libraries and/or Brethren history. The program will provide the intern with work assignments in the Brethren Historical Library and Archives (BHLA) and with opportunities to develop professional contacts. Work assignments will include processing archival materials, writing descriptive ... Keep reading »
- 2015 AIRC Summer Archaeological Field School in Rome and Ostia Antica, Italy (2/3/2015) - Interested in archaeology? Explore the chance to take an accredited educational program from experts and experience exciting fieldwork abroad.
- Law, Justice and Culture Institute (1/29/2015) - In May 2015, the Center for Law and Culture will be hosting the annual Law, Justice and Culture Institute on the campus of Olivet Nazarene University (Bourbonnais, Illinois). Apply for the scholarship to attend.