A variety of internship possibilities are available to students. Opportunities consist of working with community organizations and museums, researching with Mennonite Quarterly Review or the Institute for the Study of Global Anabaptism, and participating in churches or service organizations through the college’s Inquiry Programs. You might research Anabaptist history through the Mennonite Historical Library, the world’s largest collection of Anabaptist-Mennonite literature, or the Mennonite Church USA Archives, with national and international holdings.
Additional Internship & Fellowship Opportunities
We will be posting on this page all of the opportunities for internships, scholarships, fellowships or jobs that come our way. Keep your eyes out for the latest. The most recent posts are at the top.
- Attend the 2016 University of Notre Dame Law Fair September 19, 2016 - On Thursday, October 6, representatives from over 90 law schools from across the nation will be on the Notre Dame campus to meet and speak with students considering the study of law and/or a career in the law in the near or distant future. You need not register to attend the Law Fair and there is ... Keep reading »
- Mennonite Brethren Historical Commission Research and Writing Grants September 14, 2016 - The Historical Commission of the U.S. and Canadian Mennonite Brethren Churches are offering five research and writing grants for 2016-2017. Grants of up to $2,000 to support Archives Development of Mennonite archives around the world—one specifically for non-U.S.-Canadian archives and another for US-Canadian archives. Deadline to apply: October 21, 2016. Stipends of $50 to $100 for approved Gameo Articles—biographies, congregational histories, ... Keep reading »
- Summer 2016 Internship Program with Mayor Joe Hogsett March 7, 2016 - Mayor Joe Hogsett the Mayor of Indianapolis, is offering a Summer 2016 Internship Program. This is an opportunity for undergraduates who would have completed their sophomore year by May 9th and graduate-level students to participate in this fourteen (14) week program starting on May 9, 2016 through August 12th. . Application must be submitted online ... Keep reading »
- Internship Programs at the Office of Senator Joe Donnelly February 23, 2016 - Senator Joe Donnelly is currently accepting internship applications for the 2016 spring semester in both Washington D.C. and Indianapolis. The deadline to apply for the spring semester in the Washington D.C. office is March 4th 2016, and applications for the Indianapolis and South Bend offices are received on a rolling basis. Washington D.C. Office Interns in ... Keep reading »
- Internship Opportunity with Saha Global February 23, 2016 - Over the past years, Saha Global empowered hundreds of college students to develop leadership skills and learn about international development, environmental sustainability, and public health, while building community access to clean water and electricity for rural villages in Ghana by training local entrepreneurs how to set up sustainable water and solar businesses. Participants have found ... Keep reading »
- Hartford Seminary’s International Peacemaking Program February 17, 2016 - Hartford Seminary accepting applications for their International Peacemaking Program. This program gives full scholarships for a year of study at Hartford Seminary to seven students from countries where there is inter or intra- religious strife. Five of the scholarships are for international students of any faith; two scholarships are specifically for Christians from the United States. ... Keep reading »
- Graduate Assistantships for Southeast Missouri State University February 17, 2016 - Southeast Missouri State University are offering Graduate Assistantships for their M.A. Programs in Public History and History Certificates in Historic Preservation & Heritage Education. Graduate assistantships cover a full tuition and fees waiver for up to 24 hours of graduate coursework annually as well as paying a stipend! For more information visit this link: History Assistantships , or the university’s ... Keep reading »
- FREDERICK HARTWIG MEMORIAL INTERNSHIP AWARD January 25, 2016 - Students interested in pursuing an internship in Washington D.C. can apply to be awarded a stipend to cover the cost associated with that internship. Deadline to apply: March 28, 2016. The Hartwig Intern will receive a cash prize of $1,500. The award will be given irrespective of whether the internship is a paid or unpaid position. ... Keep reading »
- AIRC’s Summer Excavation Field School in Rome January 20, 2016 - The American Institute for Roman Culture is accepting applications for its annual summer excavation field school in Rome.
- January 13, 2016 - Global Youth Connect is planning for their first ever Human Rights Delegation to Colombia, scheduled for March 5- 13. This delegation will cater to people ages 18-30 and will visit two Colombian cities. Delegates will have the opportunity to travel to Bogotá and Cartagena, Colombia to learn about the country’s history, the progress fostered by the ... Keep reading »