Contents of Volume XCI
January 2017 Number One
In this Issue
- How to Commemorate a Division? Reflections on the 500th Anniversary of the Lutheran Reformation and its Relevance for the Global Anabaptist-Mennonite Church Today
John D. Roth
- The Church that Never Fell: Reconsidering the Narrative of the Church, 100-400 EC
- Amish Youth and Social Media: A Phase or a Fatal Error?
- A Bibliography and Subject Index of Published Work from the Mennonite/s Writing Conferences Danny Shank Cruz
- Research Note: Conscription and Conscientious Objection in North America during World War Donald Eberle
News and Announcements
- Burkholder, Jared S., and M. M. Norris, eds. Becoming Grace: Seventy-Five Years on the Landscape of Christian Higher Education in America.
Reviewed by Denise D. Kettering-Lane
- Heisey, M. J., and Nancy R. Heisey. Relief Work as Pilgrimage: “Mademoiselle Miss Elsie” in Southern France, 1945-1948.
Reviewed by Rachel Waltner Goossen
- Franz, Werner. Business Ethics Rooted in the Church: A Theological Paradigm for Christians in Business.
Reviewed by George Lehman
- Loewen, Harry. Ink Against the Devil: Luther and His Opponents.
Reviewed by Martin Lohrmann
- Dyck, Harvey L., Ingrid I. Epp, and John R. Staples, eds.; Ingrid I. Epp, trans. Transformation on the Southern Ukrainian Steppe: Letters and Papers of Johann Cornies Volume 1: 1812-1835.
Reviewed by James Urry
- Cates, James A. Serving The Amish: A Cultural Guide for Professionals.Reviewed by Martha King
- Lowry. James, trans. Documents of Brotherly Love: Dutch Mennonite Aid to Swiss Anabaptists, Volume II, 1710-1711.
Reviewed by Troy Osborne
- Gerbrandt, Gerald E. Deuteronomy. Believers Church Bible Commentary.Reviewed by Andrea D. SanerZacharias, Robert, ed. After Identity: Mennonite Writing in North America.
Reviewed by Grace Kehler
This page and all its contents © The Mennonite Quarterly Review. All rights reserved.
E-mail The Mennonite Quarterly Review: email@example.com
Call: (574) 535-7433
Fax: (574) 535-7438