Goshen Family Physicians is a full-service provider:
- Athletic physicals
- Annual physicals
- Screenings & tests
- Evaluations & consultation
- Labs & in-office procedures
- Electronic medical records
- Record availability to students with electronic patient portal
- Medical records are destroyed after a period of 10 years from the time a student has graduated or left Goshen College.
- Alumni should transfer their college medical records as soon as possible to their current physicians.
- To transfer records, complete and sign the Authorization to Release Medical Records form and fax or send to the health center.
- Students who used Goshen Family Physicians will need to contact them for medical records. Phone is 574-534-8200 or 574-534-0050.