Learn how to make or edit an entry on the campus event calendar.
Learn how to make or edit an entry on Google Calendar.
Click the above link to access our service providers websites.
Does your event/meeting need to be registered?
You must register your event if you can answer “YES” to any of the following questions:
- Is it a virtual event or meeting with a large target audience? (internal or external)
- Does it involve service providers? (ITSmedia, Catering, Physical Plant, Events Office)
- Is your event being held in a performance venues? (Rieth, Sauder, Umble)
- Is the event being held in the Church-Chapel building?
- Are you requesting to reserve the College Cabin?
- Is it held outdoors or in multiple spaces?
- Is your audience size expected to be greater than 10? (COVID plan needed)
- Do you want your event listed on the online Events calendar?
- Is it open to the community or bringing guests onto campus? (public limited Fall 2020)
- Is there an admission fee or involve the sale of items?