To make a request to reserve or rent the cabin, submit an Event Request Form or call 574-535-7881 during business hours, Monday – Friday, 9AM-4PM.
- The cabin is is only available to rent between 7am and 10pm (no overnight rentals). Bounce houses, pinatas, alcohol and smoking are not permitted on premises.
- Current GC students and faculty can refer to the Room Directory to check for availability before submitting an Event Request Form . There is no rental fee for GC departments or student club bookings.
- Clients are responsible for their own set-up and clean-up within their rental time. Expectations for clean-up are posted inside the cabin. Bounce houses and pinatas are not allowed.
- Click on the links for directions to the College Cabin or to see a map.
- Inside the cabin there are 4 – 4ft tables & 24 folding chairs plus 4 – 6ft wood tables and 40 metal folding chairs in the shed behind the cabin.
- The kitchen has a full-sized fridge, stove and a microwave. Two bathrooms are located inside the cabin.
50% of the rental fee is due at the time of booking as a non-refundable down payment. The remaining balance and the signed contract is due 2 weeks before the event.
|Type of Rental
||4 hr/ 5 hr Rental
|| All Day Rental (6 or more hours)
|Weekend Rental (Friday – Sunday)*
||$150 / $185||$250 (6 or more hours)|
|*Saturdays in May & June||N/A||$300 (Saturdays in May & June)|
|Weekday Rental (Monday – Thursday)
||$120 / $155||$180 (6 or more hours)|
||N/A||$600 Reserves cabin for 2 1/2 days (day before & morning after)|
|Tent Setup Fee||N/A $||50 (applied when client has a tent set up on the property)|