- To make a request to reserve or rent the cabin, submit an Event Request Form or call 574-535-7881 during business hours, Monday – Friday, 9AM-1PM.
- Current GC students and faculty can refer to the Room Directory to check for availability before submitting an Event Request Form . There is no rental fee for GC departments or student club bookings.
- Rental requests for dates mid August to April (during the academic year) are only accepted after October 1st. Summer rentals can be scheduled at any time.
- Keys to the cabin can be picked up during business hours at the Goshen College Physical plant (closed over lunch). Click here for a campus map.
- 50% of the total rental fee is due at the time of booking as a non-refundable down payment. The remaining balance and the signed contract is due 2 weeks before the event.
- Clients are responsible for their own set-up and clean-up. Expectations for clean-up are posted inside the cabin. Bounce houses and pinatas are not allowed.
- Click on the links for directions to the College Cabin or to see a map.
- Inside the cabin there are 4 – 4ft tables & 24 folding chairs plus 4 – 6ft wood tables and 40 metal folding chairs in the shed behind the cabin.
- The kitchen has a full-sized fridge, stove and a microwave as well as miscellaneous utensils and dishes. Two bathrooms are located inside the cabin.
- The cabin is not available for overnight use. Bounce houses, pinatas, alcohol and smoking are not permitted on premises.
|Item||Rates (4-hour minimum)
|Cabin (Friday – Sunday)*
||$150 for 4 hours ($35 for an additional hour)||$250 weekend day rate (6 or more hours)|
|*Cabin (Saturdays in May & June)||n/a||$300 day rate only (Saturdays in May & June)|
|Cabin (weekdays)||$120 for 4 hours ($35 for an additional hour)||$180 weekday day rate (6 or more hours)|
|Cabin – Wedding||$600||Reserves cabin for 2 1/2 days (day before & morning after)|
|Tent Setup Fee||n/a||$50 (applied when client has a tent set up on the property)|