- To make a request to reserve or rent the cabin, submit an Event Request Form or call 574-535-7881 during business hours, Monday – Friday, 9AM-1PM.
- Current GC students and faculty can refer to the Room Directory to check for availability before submitting an Event Request Form . There is no rental fee for GC departments or student club bookings.
- Rental requests for dates mid August to April (during the academic year) are only accepted after October 1st. Summer rentals can be scheduled at any time.
- Keys to the cabin can be picked up during business hours at the Goshen College Physical plant (closed over lunch). Click here for a campus map.
- 50% of the total rental fee is due at the time of booking the cabin as a non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance and the signed contract is due 2 weeks before the event.
- Clients are responsible for their own set-up and clean-up. Expectations for clean-up are posted inside the cabin.
- Click on the links for directions to the College Cabin or to see a map.
- Inside the cabin there are 4 – 4ft tables & 24 folding chairs plus 4 – 6ft wood tables and 50 metal folding chairs in the shed behind the cabin.
- The kitchen has a full-sized fridge, stove and a microwave as well as miscellaneous utensils and dishes. Two bathrooms are located inside the cabin.
- The cabin is not available for overnight use. Alcohol and smoking are not permitted.
|Item||Hourly Rate||Day Rate|
|Cabin & Pavilion (Friday – Sunday)
||$150 4 hr min (+$35/hr up to 5 hrs)||$250 weekend day rate (6 or more hours)|
|Cabin & Pavilion (weekdays)||$120 4 hr min (+$25/hr up to 5 hrs)||$180 weekday day rate (6 or more hours)|
|Cabin & Pavilion – Wedding||$600 (includes tent marking fee)||Reserves cabin for 2 1/2 days (day before & morning after)|
|Tent Marking Fee||n/a||$50 (applied when client has a tent put up)|