Adult Programs

How to Apply

Social Work

B.S. Social Work applicants:

  1. Submit the online application or complete an existing application.
  2. Request official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate programs and have them sent via postal mail or by emailing
  3. Interview with the program director.

Please address all inquiries and admissions materials to or:

Adult & Graduate Programs
Goshen College
1700 South Main Street
Goshen, Indiana 46526

Phone: (574) 535-7464
Fax: (574) 535-7245