Use the application form below to apply for the 2022 Study-Service Theology Term. Additionally,
- Pastors may submit a letter of reference
- Students must upload a high-school transcript
- Application PDF in English
- Application PDF in Spanish
- Apply online below
Application deadline: Oct. 31, 2021
Student Application Form
Priority will be given to Latino and African-American applicants from any Christian denominational group in the U.S. You may save your progress and continue later at any time. The completed application will include:
- A brief statement about your sense of calling or your intended career.
- A 300-word written statement about why you would like to participate in SSTT and what you hope to gain from the experience.
- A recommendation letter from your priest, pastor or another religious leader in your congregation.
- A second recommendation letter from a mentor, school counselor or someone (other than a family member) who knows you well
- A copy of your high school course transcript
The recommendation letters and transcripts may be submitted later. To submit the form below you’ll just need to provide contact information for your references.
If you would rather download a PDF of the application to fill out by hand, here is the English version and the Spanish version. You can scan and email to email@example.com or mail to Keith Graber Miller, Goshen College, 1700 S. Main St., Goshen, IN 46526.