Professor Warren S. Brown is Professor of Psychology at the Graduate School of Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary where he is the Founding Director of the Travis Research Institute.
He is a research neuropsychologist/neuroscientist interested in the cognitive and psychosocial impact of a congenital brain malformation (agenesis of the corpus callosum and hemispherectomy), and has coauthored over 100 peer reviewed scientific articles.
He is also author/coauthor of many theoretical articles and chapters on neuroscience, philosophy, and Christian theology, as well as 5 books:
- Whatever Happened to the Soul (edited with Nancey Murphy and H. Newton Malony)
- Did My Neurons Make Me Do It? (with Nancey Murphy)
- Neuroscience, Psychology and Religion (with Malcolm Jeeves)
- The Physical Nature of Christian Life (with Brad Strawn)
- Enhancing Christian Life (with Brad Strawn).