Services for Students and Community Members:
- UPS dropoff — Printing & Mailing is an authorized UPS drop off location. Pre-labeled packages may be dropped off during business hours. Pick-up is approximately 3PM each day
- Self Service Shipping – In the foyer of Printing & Mailing a self-service area is equipped with a computer so that users can log-in to their accounts with UPS, USPS, or Fedex and prepare a shipment using a credit card or pre-existing payment otion. A scale is available for weighing packages and labels can be printed on the laser printer. Packing tape is available for sealing boxes and attaching labels. Once prepared, packages can be left with the office staff for pickup. Assistance can be requested during office hours at the mailing office.
- Shipping Supplies – UPS, USPS and Fed-Ex shipping supplies are available at no cost. Be aware that each shipper requires you to pay for the the service that matches the envelope/box (i.e. Next day Air envelope can’t be shipped ground) and that supplies for one service can’t be used with another (i.e. a UPS next day air envelope cannot be used with the US postal service)
Services for GC Faculty/Staff and departmental accounts;
- Goshen College is an authorized UPS CampusShip location with discounts for departmental shipping needs. A completed shipping form is required for shipping packages. Forms are available in the Printing & Mailing foyer.
- Departmental CampusShip accounts are available for those who wish to create their own labels or are volume customers.
- Campus employees may use self-service shipping options for personal use