Covid -19 Update:
Until further notice, the Printing an Mailing Office will be open from 9AM to 5PM M-F and will continue to offer printing and outbound mail services, however there will need to be longer delivery times as we are operating with a reduction in staff. Turnaround times will also be impacted by availability of manufacturer’s service techs and increased delivery times for supplies. A good rule of thumb is to triple the time expected for mailing jobs and double the time expectations for printing jobs
The Printing & Mailing office is observing all recommended guidelines for working in a safe manner, maintaining significantly increased disinfection protocols, including wiping down surfaces routinely throughout the workday, sanitizing reception counters and equipment, and ensuring that workers handling print material, outbound mail and packages are maintaining appropriate hygiene protocols such as frequent handwashing. Importantly, we are asking that our student employees and staff stay home from work if they feel sick.
Employees and students on campus are requested to follow any signage posted at the service window, and wait in the designated spaces so that only one person is at the desk at any given time. All guests are requested to enter via the lobby, for the protection of employees the rear door will remain inaccessible until further notice.
Printing & Mailing offers the following services to on campus customers;
- copy center services – copies, booklets, posters, brochures, postcards, wedding invitations, course packs, and more.
- wide format inkjet roll printing – up to 44″ wide
- bindery services – 3 hole punch, coil binding, spiral binding, lamination, etc
- a variety of paper types and supplies in stock, and a wide variety available to order
- magnetic name badges
- metered mail services for business mail
- bulk mail services for campus departments
- UPS and USPS shipping services for campus departments
- Self service UPS, USPS, and Fedex shipping station stocked with padded envelopes, boxes and mailers for each of the carriers
Printing & Mailing is located in the basement of Coffman Hall.
9 a.m. – Noon
1 p.m. – 5 p.m.