Thurs. May 12th
Today students presented the fruits of their hard work in the form of their final research projects. We had a wonderful array of studies… read on to learn more.
- Correlation between color, size, habitat, and durability on the regeneration rates of Porifera in the Florida Bay – Megan Baumgartner, Alma Claire Frederick, & Joshua Stoltzfus
- Effects of algae species on Elysia tuca density – Seth Kurtz, Brody Butcher, & Ben Wiebe
- Gastropod Shell Diversity Between Clibanarius tricolor and Clibanarius vittatus at Anne’s Beach and Lime Tree Bay – Yari Coronado, Jordyn Feller, & Reena Ramos
- Ophiuroidea size and number of individuals per sponge as a response to Porifera volume and density per area in the Florida Bay seagrass habitats – Andrew Harris, Morgan Short, & Alex Steiner
- Determination of preferred decorating strategies of Microphrys bicornutus – Grant Flaming, David Jantz, & Bryan Nguyen
- Diversity and density of macroorganisms in varying sizes of Spheciospongia vesparium and in different spatial distribution of sponges – Alejandro Genis, Clayton Lehman, & Deeksha Pagar