Contents, October, 1994
- Keith L. Sprunger, "Jan Theunisz of Amsterdam (1569-1638):
Mennonite Printer, Pamphleteer, Renaissance Man," (pp. 437-460)
- Geoffrey L. Dipple, "Humanists, Reformers and Anabaptists on
Scholasticism and the Deterioration of the Church," (pp. 461-482)
- J. Denny Weaver, "Some Theological Implications of Christus Victor,"
- J. Howard Kauffman, "Power and Authority in Mennonite Families,"
- Delbert F. Plett, "Print Culture of the East Reserve, 1874-1930,"
- Loewen, Harry. No Permanent City: Stories from Mennonite History and
Life. Review by Linda Falk Suter
- Reimer, Al. Mennonite Literary Voices: Past and Present. Review by Ervin
- Goertz, Hans-Jürgen. Religiöse Bewegungen in der frühen
Neuzeit. Review by Walter Klaassen.
- Shenk, Wilbert, ed. The Transfiguration of Mission: Biblical, Theological
and Historical Foundations. Review by Calvin E. Shenk.
- Toews, Paul, ed. Mennonites and Baptists: A Continuing Conversation.
Review by Stanley J. Grenz.
- Bartsch, Franz. Our Trek to Central Aisa. Review by James Urry
- Wiebe, Ben. Messianic Ethics: Jesus’ Proclamation of the Kingdom of God
and the Church in Response. Review by Michael G. Cartwright.
- Wentz, Richard E. Pennsylvania Dutch Folk Spirituality. Review by David
- Harder, Leland. Doors to Lock and Doors to Open. Review by Stephen C.
- Niemeyer, Lucian. Old Order Amish: Their Enduring Way of Life. Review by
- McLary, Kathleen. Amish Style. Review by Ervin Beck.
- Heggen, Carolyn Holderread. Sexual Abuse in Christian Homes and Churches.
Review by J. Howard Kauffman.
- Wiebe, Katie Funk. Life after Fifty: A Positive Look at Aging in the Faith
Community. Review by Tilman R. Smith.
- Good, Merle. Today Pop Goes Home. Review by Paul W. Nisly
MQR, page 1;