Minor in game development
23 credit hours
- Art 101, Drawing3
- Art 205, Figure Drawing3
- Comm 375, Animation3
- CoSc 216, Programming I4
- CoSc 316, Programming II4
- CoSc 270, Intro to Game Development 2D3
- CoSc 370, Advanced Game Development 3D3
Student learning outcomes
Graduates in game development will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of game design types and how those differing types are addressed through game mechanics.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate programming languages and effectively utilize scripting in games.
- Manage and support the team environments structure and responsibilities of the game development team.
- Demonstrate the ability to reasonably use animation and game production tools.
- Understand and apply the mathematics and physics needed for game development.
- Understand the application and use of artificial intelligence in game development.
- Understand and demonstrate, the aspects of creating single person games or networked games.