Graduate and Research Resources
When researching for papers or presentations in Psychology or any discipline one should use only scholarly peer-reviewed sources. These are some excellent sources of such journals to make your research easier and your papers better. Also consult Advice for Writing in Psychology on this site for help with citation and hints on how to get an A in Psychology.
- Goshen Library Resources
- Google Scholar Search
- EBSCO Search Database
- Psychology Library Resources Page
The Goshen College Psychology department has an excellent graduate school admissions rate. Here are some resources to help you in your search for the next stage in your education. Don’t forget to start studying for the GRE general and discipline specific exams your 3rd year if possible in order to do your best. Most students take the GRE their first semester of their fourth year. We recommend The Princeton Review for preparing for the GRE.
- Guidelines for undergraduates interested in a career in psychology
- GRE Online Registration
- The Princeton Review
- GradSchools.com School Search
- Some tips for graduate school application and success
- Valuable information about undergraduate and graduate programs, scholarships, internships, careers and certification