The Goshen College Conference on Religion and Science
The guest speaker for the 2013 conference will be Professor Gayle Woloschak.
A single invited speaker presents three lectures, two of which are open to the public. Small moderated discussion sessions provide conference participants an opportunity to address topics from the lectures in conversation with the speaker.
Conference attendance is limited to fifty. Conference participants include pastors, and interested lay persons, as well as academic scientists, mathematicians, theologians, and students.
Past Conferences and Guest Speakers
- Re-imaging the Divine Image: Humans and Other Animals
- Worrying About Evolution
- Evolution after the Religion Wars
- The Limits of Perfection
- Science and Origins
- The Evolution of Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial Life
2006 – PHILIP J. HEFNER >>
- Religion-and-Science as a Spiritual Quest
2005 – ROBERT JOHN RUSSELL >>
- Cosmology, Evolution, and Resurrection Hope
2004 – JOHN F. HAUGHT >>
- Purpose, Evolution, and the Mystery of Life
2003 – ANTJE JACKELÉN >>
- Dialogue/Religion and Science
2002 – GEORGE ELLIS >>
- A Universe of Ethics, Morality and Hope
2001 – NANCEY MURPHY >>
- God, Evolution and the Soul