2023 Conference Costs
Registering for the conference allows you to take part in all the conference activities: All three lectures, and all the discussions with this year’s speakers.
Registration costs (†Early Bird rates-until February 10)
- Regular registration – $375 ($360†)
- MRSS member – $350 ($335†)
- Retiree – $250 ($235†)
- First-time Attender – $190 ($175†)
- Virtual Attender – $200 ($185†)
- Student (Undergraduate or Graduate) – Cost of registration varies with your institution. Check in with your campus MRSS representative or with director Carl Helrich (e-mail below) to arrange payment. And Please use this registration form (no payment necessary) to input your badge information and reserve your meals.
This year you may choose to attend the conference in person or participate virtually.
- In person registration includes all meals (…with lively informal discussions!) for the weekend.
- Both in person and virtual participants will have access to all the Zoom recordings of the lectures and discussions after the conference.