Adult Programs

How to Apply


RN to BSN applicants:

  1. Submit the online application or complete an existing application.
  2. Request official transcripts from all universities and colleges you have previously attended and have them mailed or emailed to the office of Adult and Graduate Programs. Applicants must have an associate’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited school with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.7.

In addition to your application materials, please submit the following:

  • Your nursing license number and state in which you are actively practicing… just graduated and waiting to pass board- you may still apply and we will collect your license information once you pass the NCLEX- RN exam.

Mailing Address:

Adult and Graduate Programs
Goshen College
1700 South Main Street
Goshen, Indiana 46526

Phone: (574) 535-7535 or (844) 704-3400

Documents can be scanned to:  or

Or to directly reach the program director:

E-mail or call 574-535-7936