R.N. to B.S.N. applicants:
- Submit the online application.
- Request official transcripts from all universities and colleges you have previously attended and have them mailed/emailed to the Office of Graduate & Continuing Studies. Applicants must have an associate’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited school with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.7.
- Schedule an interview with the program director
In addition to your application materials, please submit the following:
- One copy of your current nursing license from Indiana or Michigan
- A resume of your nursing experience
Graduate & Continuing Studies
1700 South Main Street
Goshen, Indiana 46526
Phone: 574.535.7464 or (800) 390-3490