Contents of Volume XCIX
January 2020 Number One
- Anabaptist Environmental Ethics: A Review Essay
- Anabaptist Creation Care Bibliography
- Varieties of Anabaptist Environmentalism and the Challenge of Environmental Racism
Luke Beck Kreider
- The Theological Place of Land: Watershed Discipleship as Re-placed Cultural Vision
Laura Schmidt Roberts
- The Effects of Racial Segregation on Theologies of Creation Care
Regina Shands Stoltzfus
- Caring About Climate Change: An Anabaptist Cruciform Response
- Research Note: Are We Flushing Peace Down the Toilet? Discipleship and Defecatory Justice
- News and Announcements
Snyder, C. Arnold. Faith and Toleration: A Reformation Debate Revisited.
Reviewed by Gary K. Waite
McConnell, David L., and Marylyn D. Loveless. Nature and the Environment in Amish Life.
Reviewed by David Weaver-Zercher
Douglas, Mark. Christian Pacifism for an Environmental Age.
Reviewed by Luke Beck Kreider
Florer-Bixler, Melissa. Fire by Night: Finding God in the Pages of the Old Testament.
Reviewed by Andrea Saner
Ham Paul. New Jerusalem. The Short Life and Terrible Death of Christendom’s Most Defiant Sect.
Reviewed by James M. Stayer
Gundy, Jeff. Without a Plea: Poems.
Reviewed by Cheryl Denise
Cruz, Daniel Shank. Queering Mennonite Literature: Archives, Activism, and the Search for Community.
Reviewed by Caitlin Mackenzie
Neufeldt, Reina C. Ethics for Peacebuilders: A Practical Guide.
Reviewed by Johonna Turner
Enns, James C. Saving Germany: North American Protestants and Christian Mission to West Germany, 1945-1974.
Reviewed by Bernhard Thiessen