Stay in touch with what’s happening at Goshen College from home. Follow any of the links below to subscribe/unsubscribe to e-mail newsletters that Goshen College publishes.
- Subscribe to GC News– A daily synopsis of Goshen College news stories/press releases written by the Communications and Marketing Office. See the GC press archive to get a flavor of what this newletter contains.
- Events – A weekly listing of the coming week’s events at Goshen College. This includes concerts, lectures, sports, holidays, and more—all pulled from the GC Web events calendar. You can view a sample newsletter. It comes out every Friday morning.
- GoLeafs.mail – A weekly update of sports news, results, and upcoming games/meets, from GoLeafs.net.
- Devotions – Goshen College offers weekday devotionals during Advent and Lent. Subscribers to this list receive a daily e-mail during these seasons.
- SST updates – E-mail notification when there are new web updates from one of the Study Service Term units (Goshen’s study abroad program).
- Music Center Events – If you would like to receive information about Music Center concerts and events by e-mail, you can sign up to MCEvents, the Music Center’s e-mail event announcement listserv. You will receive an e-mail once a week listing upcoming musical events and concerts. To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to: email@example.com.
See the individual SST websites for SST feeds
Your e-mail address will be used solely for the purpose of sending you the e-newsletter(s) you choose to subscribe to. Goshen College does not make any other use of these e-mail addresses, nor is your address shared with any other entity.