Congregational Student Aid & Matching Grants Commitment
Participation in the program:
- Payments – Please make one check (in U.S. Dollars) payable to Goshen College and mail to the Church Relations Office at Goshen College (address below) by the payment due dates (listed at left). Do not make checks payable to students.
- Student accounts – Student accounts will not be credited with the matching grant until the church check is received, so please note due dates below.
- Refunds – Since actual enrollment may change after March 1, the church will be refunded at registration time if a student does not enroll.
- Contact Information – For more information on how to set up a congregational student aid fund, including tax requirements, feel free to call the Church Relations Office at (574) 535-7565.
- March 1 deadline for submission of the Congregational Commitment Forms – This deadline is important for timely completion of student aid packages. The Commitment forms must include the name of each anticipated student recipient and the full amount each student will receive for 2013-2014.
- August 1 – First payment due
- December 1 – Second payment due
- Students may be charged a $75 late service fee for payments not received within 30 days of due date.