We warmly invite members of the Goshen community to join the RFC – this facility is open and available to the public.
The Roman Gingerich Recreation-Fitness Center (RFC) offers state-of-the-art facilities:
- three full-size basketball and multipurpose courts
- 200-meter running track
- 2,800-square-foot weight room
- four racquetball courts
- exercise machines (steppers, exercise bikes, rowers and elliptical machines)
- large training room and Exercise Science lab
Adjacent to the RFC are lighted tennis courts, soccer fields and the Eigsti Track and Field Complex.
The RFC is also home to the Goshen College kinesiology department and the student wellness and health center.
- Student wellness & health center
- Intramural athletics
- Kinesiology department
- Goshen College intercollegiate athletics (GoLeafs.net)
Take advantage of the RFC’s state-of-the-art facilities for your party or event!
Fill out the group reservation form (12 KB .pdf).
Some areas of the RFC may be closed for Goshen College athletics at certain times.
Gym Closed for athletic practices 4-8pm M-F
Track Closed during VB and Basketball games
Friday April 26
Other areas of the RFC may be closed for athletic team practices and activities. Call ahead to check.