A variety of internship possibilities are available to students. Opportunities consist of working with community organizations and museums, researching with Mennonite Quarterly Review or the Institute for the Study of Global Anabaptism, and participating in churches or service organizations through the college’s Inquiry Programs. You might research Anabaptist history through the Mennonite Historical Library, the world’s largest collection of Anabaptist-Mennonite literature, or the Mennonite Church USA Archives, with national and international holdings.
Additional Internship & Fellowship Opportunities
We will be posting on this page all of the opportunities for internships, scholarships, fellowships or jobs that come our way. Keep your eyes out for the latest. The most recent posts are at the top.
- September 25, 2014 - Interested in Democratic politics? Want to gain political experience in one of the most high-profile, competitive congressional races in the country? Bock for Congress is seeking highly motivated students to work as Fall Interns. Interns will: Acquire valuable understanding of grassroots campaigns Gain insight into career options in politics Experience firsthand the inner workings of […]
- September 25, 2014 - Work with the Goshen Historical Society writing content for QR coding project. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at their office (574-975-0033)
- September 25, 2014 - Work with Lisa Koop at The National Immigrant Justice Center out of their Goshen office.
- September 25, 2014 - Submit your research proposal for this annual competition designed to encourage and reward scholars interested in women and politics
- July 19, 2014 - An excellent opportunity for students who are interested in government and would like to spend their 2015 Spring semester working in a United States Senator’s office.
- June 28, 2014 - Currently accepting internship applications for the Summer I and Summer II internship session in Washington, DC and the Summer internship session for the Indianapolis and South Bend offices. This is a chance to get first-hand experience working in a United States Senator’s office.
- December 10, 2013 - Global Youth Connect are now accepting applications for Summer and Spring 2014 Human Rights Programs in Bosnia-Herzegovina and Rwanda.
- November 14, 2013 - Apply for internships in D.C. before the early deadline, December 9th.
- October 28, 2013 - Summer Archival Internship and Open Research Grant available for 2014
- September 23, 2013 - Essay Contest-Jr-Sr-1 Junior and Seniors have the chance to compete in the Elie Wiesel Foundation Prize in Ethics writing essays to confront urgent ethical isses in our world today.