Locate detailed information about academic disciplines, department requirements and course descriptions.
Note: The provisions and requirements stated in the Goshen College catalog are not to be considered as an irrevocable contract between the student and the college. The college reserves the right to make changes that it deems necessary, including course and program changes and cancellations. The online version of the catalog will be updated periodically to reflect such changes. The responsibility for understanding and meeting the graduation requirements published in the Goshen College catalog rests entirely with the student.
Programs marked with an (*) asterisk are available as minors only.
Download a printable version of current or past catalogsThe files below require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and view.
- 2014-2015 catalog (897K .pdf) New!
- 2013-2014 catalog (812K .pdf)
- 2013-2014 graduate catalog (207K .pdf)
- 2012-2013 catalog (820K .pdf)
- 2012-2013 graduate catalog (120K .pdf)
- 2011-2012 catalog (814K .pdf)
- 2011-2012 graduate catalog (189K .pdf)
- 2010-2011 catalog (820K .pdf)
- 2010-2011 graduate catalog (184K .pdf)
- 2009-2010 catalog (2 MB .pdf)
- 2008-2009 catalog (2 MB .pdf)
- 2007-2008 catalog (2 MB .pdf)
- 2006-2007 catalog (839k .pdf)
- 2005-2006 catalog (876k .pdf)
- 2004-2005 catalog (888k .pdf)
- 2003-2004 catalog (862k .pdf)
When are courses offered?Visit the registrar's website for information on course offerings for each semester.
Or you can search Jenzabar for courses:
• Faculty and students should login to Jenzabar.
• Everyone else (including GC staff) should click the "guest" button,
...and then choose "course search".