Office of the Vice President for Finance
Welcome to the VP for Finance website!
On this site you will find information about:
- Financials – View the College’s audited finanicial statements, Form 990, an income and expense analysis of the operating budget, and tuition costs. Each of these is available both for this year and for past years.
- Employee Compensation – Salary and wage schedules for teaching faculty, administrative faculty, staff and students.
- Policies – Those that relate to the VP for Finance Office: faculty & staff attendance policy, policy for course auditing by retired faculty & staff, early retirement policy, policy for student employee summer bonus, fleet safety policy, waiver & release for for travel in non-GC vehicles, and moving expense reimbursement.
- Benchmark Comparisons – Using US News & World Report data released each year, compares Goshen College to four different groups of schools regarding demographics and financial aid.
- Staff – Introduces the staff of the VP for Finance Office.
Navigate from one category to another by clicking on the tabs at the top of the page.