- Author Addresses (226)
- In This Issue (227)
- "On Civilizing the Nogais": Mennonite-Nogai
Economic Relations, 1825-1860 (229)
John R. Staples
- The Schwenckfeldians in Strasbourg, 1533-1562: A Prosopographical
- The War of the Lamb: Postmodernity and John Howard Yoder's Eschatological
Genealogy of Morals (295)
P. Travis Kroeker
- A Second Menno? Eduard Wüst and Mennonite Brethren Beginnings (311)
Victor G. Doerksen
- Research Note: On the Trail of Jacob
- Research Note: Identifying Jacob Ammann
- News and Announcements (340)
- Book Reviews (341)
- Gregory, Brad S. Salvation at Stake. Christian Martyrdom in
Early Modern Europe.
Reviewed by James M. Stayer
- Brednich, Rolf Wilhelm. Die Hutterer: Eine alternative Kultur
in der modernen Welt.
Reviewed by Leonard Gross
- Heisey, Nancy R. and Daniel S. Schipani, eds. Theological Education
of Five Continents. Anabaptist Perspectives.
Reviewed by David A. Shank
- Redekop, Calvin W. Leaving Anabaptism: From Evangelical Mennonite
Brethren to Fellowship of Evangelical Bible Churches.
Reviewed by Michael Yoder
- McMaster, Susan, ed. Siolence: Poets on Women, Violence and
- Nickel, Barbara. The Gladys Elegies.
- Reimer, Naomi. The Taken.
Reviewed by Anne Hostetler