Contents of Volume XCIII
July 2019 Number Three
Overview by John D. Roth, editor
- The Lawndale Choice: Singing Mennonite from the City
Austin McCabe Juhnke
- “Nurse Without a Country”: When a Mennonite Who Refused to Bear Arms Prevailed in Her Bid for Citizenship
- Anabaptism in Southern Graubunden and Italy: An Overview
C. Arnold Snyder
- Mennonite Political Theology and Feminist Critique
News and Announcements
- Becker, Palmer. Anabaptist Essentials: Ten Signs of a Unique Christian Faith.
Reviewed by Mathew Cordella-Bontrager
- Luthy, David. Our Amish Devotional Heritage.
Reviewed by Carrie Phillips
- Gascho, Joseph. Cornfields, Cottonwoods, Seagulls, and Sermons: Growing Up in Nebraska
Reviewed by Joanne Lehman
- Neufeld Harder, Lydia. The Challenge is in the Naming: A Theological Journey.
Reviewed by Gayle Gerber Koontz
- Hoover, Amos B. German Language: Cradle of Our Heritage.
Reviewed by Mark. L. Louden