Contents of Volume XCIII
April 2019 Number Two
Overview by John D. Roth, editor
- In Memoriam – William Klassen (1930-2019)
- “An Enduring Peace” – An Artistic Homage to Alan Kreider
- “Why do we preach as we do?”: The Bivocal Ministry of Alan and Eleanor Kreider
- Alan Kreider and Kwame Bediako: Context and Conversion
- “Transforming the Habitus”: Insights from Martin Buber on Faith-Based Character Formation
- Christian Formation Implications of Alan Kreider’s Practical Theology
Rachel Miller Jacobs
- Missing Voices in the Choir: The Ecumenical Legacy of Alan Kreider
Andre Gingerich Stoner
- Baptism in the Patristic Age, the Reformation, and the Debate Concerning Baptism Today
- Grace to You and Peace: Marks of a Gospel of Peace for Our Time
News and Announcements
Goertz, Hans-Jürgen. Umwege zwischen Kanzel und Katheder: Autobiographische Fragmente.
Reviewed by Joel Driedger
Mast, Carrie A., and Gerald J. Mast, eds. Human Sexuality in a Biblical Perspective: A Study Guide.
Reviewed by Joanna Harader
Royer, Barbara, comp. and ed. A First-Class Fighting Man: The Struggles of a WWI Christian Conscientious Objector as Told Through Letters and Diary Entries.
Reviewed by Duane Stoltzfus
Zerbe, Gordon. Philippians.
Reviewed by Matthew Thiessen
Moon, David. The Plough that Broke the Steppes: Agriculture and Environment on Russia’s Grasslands, 1700-1914.
Reviewed by Hans Werner
Hart, Drew G. I. Trouble I’ve Seen: Changing the Way the Church Views Racism.
Reviewed by James S. Logan
Pipkin, Brian K., and Jay Beaman, eds. Early Pentecostals on Nonviolence and Social Justice: A Reader.
Reviewed by Zachary Michael Tackett
- Ritzmann, Isaiah. More Than Atonement.
- Miller, Levi. Sketches of God’s Faithfulness: Oak Grove Mennonite Church, 1818-2018.
- Stoesz, Donald. Canadian Prairie Mennonite Ministers’ Use of Scripture: 1874-1977.
- Newson, Ryan Andrew. Inhabiting the World: Identity, Politics and Theology in Radical Baptist Perspective.