Contents of Volume XCII
July 2018 Number Three
Overview by John D. Roth, editor
- Mwali and the Brethren in Christ: Embodied Spiritual Rivalry in Colonial Matabeleland
- “By the Hand of a Woman”: Gender, Nationalism, and the Origins of Mennonite History Writing
- “Hidden in That Little List:” Genealogical Pursuits, Outcomes, and Representations in the Lives of Two Mennonite Women
- The Gentrification of the Margins
Emily Ralph Servant
- Bad Mennonites, Raspberry Migrations and Usable Narratives: Grace Jantzen, Julia Kasdorf, and Sofia Samatar
- Research Note: The Tirolian Anabaptist Artist, Bartlme Dill Reimenschneider and the Anabaptist Women in His Household, 1526-1549
Linda A. Huebert Hecht and Hanns-Paul Ties
News and Announcements
- Kraybill, Donald B. Eastern Mennonite University: A Century of Counter-cultural Education.
Reviewed by Susan Fisher Miller
- Dueck, Jonathan. Congregational Music, Conflict and Community.
Reviewed by Sara Kathleen Johnson
- Gehrz, Christopher and Mark Pattie III. The Pietist Option: Hope for the Renewal of Christianity.
Reviewed by David C. Cramer
- Braun, Connie T. Silentium: And Other Reflections on Memory, Story, Place and the Sacred. Reviewed by Anita Hooley Yoder
- Aers, David. Beyond Reformation: An Essay on William Langland’s Piers Plowman and the End of Constantinian Christianity.
Reviewed by Robert J. Meyer-Lee
- Carter, Heath W. and Laura Rominger Porter, eds. Turning Points in the History of American Evangelicalism.
Reviewed by Jared S. Burkholder
- Suyanto, Agus and Paulus Hartono; ed. Agnes Chen. The Radical Muslim and the Mennonite: A Muslim-Christian Encounter for Peace in Indonesia.
- Mambula, Musa Adziba. The Christian in Contemporary Nigerian Society.
- Roth, Philip A. A PAX Adventure, 1954-1956: Looking Back.
This page and all its contents © The Mennonite Quarterly Review. All rights reserved.
E-mail The Mennonite Quarterly Review: email@example.com
Call: (574) 535-7433
Fax: (574) 535-7438