Contents of Volume XCII
January 2018 Number One
Overview by John D. Roth, editor
- Big Brother is Watching: FBI Surveillance of Antiwar Activities at Mennonite Colleges in the 1960s
Keith Sprunger and Mary Sprunger
- Luther’s Reformation and that of the Radicals
- Rethinking the Murky World of the Post-Münster Dutch Anabaptist Movement, 1535-1538: A Dialogue between Willem De Bakker and Gary K. Waite
Willem de Bakker and Gary Waite
- Research Note: Marpeck on Leadership: A Failure or a Bridge?
- Research Note: Expanding Low German Childhood: The “Children’s Corner” in Die Mennonitische Post
- Bronner, Simon J., and Joshua R. Brown, eds. Pennsylvania Germans: An Interpretative Encyclopedia.
Reviewed by Cynthia G. Falk
- Griffin, David Ray. The Word Became Flesh: A Rapprochement of Christian Natural Law and Radical Christological Ethics.
Reviewed by Christian Early
- Andreas, Peter. Rebel Mother, My Childhood Chasing the Revolution.
Reviewed by James Juhnke
- McKnight, Scot. Kingdom Conspiracy: Returning to the Radical Mission of the Local Church.
Reviewed by Ryan D. Harker
- Thiessen, Janis. Not Talking Union: An Oral History of North American Mennonites and Labour.
Reviewed by Perry Bush
- Newson, Ryan Andrew, and Brad J. Kallenberg, eds. Practicing to Aim at Truth: Theological Engagements in Honor of Nancey Murphy.
Reviewed by Nathan P. Carson
- Müller, Thomas T. Thomas Müntzer im Bauernkrieg. Fakten – Fiktionen – Desiderate.
Reviewed by Peter Matheson
- Doerksen, Paul G. Take and Read: Reflecting Theologically on Books.
Reviewed by Emily A. Peck-McClain
- Goossen, Benjamin W. Chosen Nation: Mennonites and Germany in a Global Era.
Reviewed by William Yoder
News and Announcements
This page and all its contents © The Mennonite Quarterly Review. All rights reserved.
E-mail The Mennonite Quarterly Review: email@example.com
Call: (574) 535-7433
Fax: (574) 535-7438