Celebrate the beautiful spring weather at our annual Nature Fest!
This fun-filled festival features various family and BioBlitz (science investigations) activities at Merry Lea…and it’s FREE to attend!
Nature Fest brings together the local community to encourage individuals and families to explore the outdoors and engage with the biodiversity at Merry Lea in fun, interactive ways. People of all ages are welcome to join in both the family-oriented and BioBlitz activities.
Drop in for just some of these activities or join us for all of them!
FULL SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
(click the picture to see the full schedule)
TIMES: Friday 6 – 8 p.m. (canoeing & campfires) | Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (family & BioBlitz activities)
LOCATION: Merry Lea Farmstead | 2152 S 425 W, Albion, IN 46701
REGISTRATION: Not required, but if you would like to receive updates about Nature Fest (weather, schedule updates, etc.), please fill out the short form below.
Please Note: Overnight camping and meals are not provided, but guests are encouraged to bring a picnic lunch on Saturday to enjoy.
- Alcohol/Tobacco Use: Merry Lea adheres to Goshen College policies regarding the use of alcohol and tobacco. We are an alcohol, tobacco, drug, and firearm free site. See the full policy here.
- Check in: Guests are required to check-in at our Farmstead Barn. Our staff will need to stay informed as guests arrive on site.
- Activities: There will be some activities that require parent/guardian supervision. Please see the schedule for more details.
Masking is optional indoors and outdoors according to individual choice and health needs. Please be kind and respectful in all settings, and honor everyone’s choices about masking.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Special thanks to these organizations for sponsoring Nature Fest 2022! Because of their generous contributions, we are able to offer this festival for free.
- Constant Spring
- Ecosystems Connections Institute, LLC
- Goshen Brewing Company
- Olympia Candy Kitchen
- Ten Thousand Villages – Goshen
- The Electric Brew