It’s time to get outside and celebrate the beautiful spring weather! This fun-filled festival is a great experience for the whole family. A variety of activities will be happening over the weekend that you, your friends, and your family won’t want to miss. There will be canoeing, camping, campfires, hikes, and so much more!
REGISTRATION AND COST:
There are two different options for registration. A 1-day pass includes a variety of activity options each day. Overnight registration includes camping, breakfast, and a variety of activities. Scroll down to find the Nature Fest Registration form.
PLEASE NOTE: Lunch on Saturday is not provided – please plan to bring a picnic lunch or make other arrangements.
- REFUNDS: We will offer a full refund if you notify us of your cancellation within 48 hours of the event
- ALCOHOL/TOBACCO USE: Merry Lea adheres to Goshen College policies regarding the use of alcohol and tobacco. We are an alcohol, tobacco, drug, and firearm free site. See the full policy here.
- CHECK IN: Guests are required to check-in at our Farmstead Barn. Our staff will need to stay informed as guests arrive on site.
- CAMPING: Buildings (except outdoor bathroom facility) will be closed 9:30 p.m. – 7:15 a.m. View more camping policies here.
- ACTIVITIES: There will be some activities that require parent/guardian supervision. Please see the schedule for more details.