This spring celebration is fun for the whole family – come for one or both days! Activities will allow you and your family to spend time enjoying the outdoors, learning, exploring, and more! We will also have items from our bookstore and plants from our Merry Lea Sustainable Farm for sale. See the detailed schedule below. Register using the form below.
- campfires, s’mores, and stories
- a sunset stroll
- and more…
Saturday will be jam packed!
- creating nature art
- making bird houses
- meeting the farm animals
- dipping for macroinvertebrates in the wetland
- learning about garden pollinators
- the first annual canoe race
- much, much more…
Want all of the details? See the attached document!
- Friday only: $5/person
- Saturday only: $5/person (meal NOT included)
- Both days: $10/adult and $5/child (meals NOT included)
- College students: $10 each (meals NOT included)
Meals for those registering this week are not provided. Please bring your own snacks and picnic lunches are encouraged!
Please provide payment at least one week in advance by calling 260-799-5869 or mailing a check.