This spring celebration is fun for the whole family – come for one or both days! Activities will allow you and your family to spend time enjoying the outdoors, learning, exploring, and more! We will also have items from our bookstore and plants from our Merry Lea Sustainable Farm for sale. See the detailed schedule below. Register using the form below.
- campfires, s’mores, and stories
- a sunset stroll
- and more…
Saturday will be jam packed!
- creating nature art
- making bird houses
- meeting the farm animals
- dipping for macroinvertebrates in the wetland
- learning about garden pollinators
- the first annual canoe race
- much, much more…
Want all of the details? See the attached document!
- Friday only: $5/person
- Saturday only: $10/adult and $5/child (includes lunch)
- Both days: $15/adult and $5/child (includes breakfast and lunch)
- College students: $10 each (includes breakfast and lunch)
Please provide payment at least one week in advance by calling 260-799-5869 or mailing a check.