||Church Community Services
Church Community Services is looking for a full-time Pantry Manager. This position is full time and 40 hours per week is required.
- Stocking and rotating food and inventory, for both the pantry and warehouse
- Always keeping the flow of the pantry clients, as smooth as possible
- Maintain daily cleanliness in all areas of the pantry and warehouse
- Commitment to the mission, purpose and programming of CCS
- Computer and people skills/ team player
- Must always be a thoughtful “steward” to the blessings of our pantry
- Must respect and understand the unique qualities of each individual volunteer
- Must read and agree with CCS core values
- Must accept all donations brought to our door with gratitude and sincerity
- Attend a Serv-Safe Certification
- Attend Bridges Out of Poverty training
|How to apply
For more information, contact Carol Willis, Development Director at 574-295-3673, ext. 102.