Students enrolled in our Adult and Continuing Studies programs, and our Graduate programs, who are enrolled through Goshen College and are seeking their degree from Goshen College are eligible to participate in the lease program, whether you have a class that uses the iPad, or you feel like you’d benefit academically by having one.
It’s as easy as buying a textbook. One payment of $160. And after a period of two semesters, the iPad belongs to you. That’s it. Limit 1 per student.
Preparing To Receive Your iPad
- Sign up by clicking the link in the last paragraph below.
- After signing up, you will receive an email confirmation with next steps about payment arrangements and receiving your iPad.
- Sometime between now and before you receive your iPad, you will need to set up your AppleID. This will allow you to purchase apps and eBooks, and is required to set up your iPad. You can sign up at appleid.apple.com
- You will need to sign your iPad User Agreement. Details on how to access and sign the agreement will be emailed to you once you sign up to lease an iPad.
- You will need to purchase a case to personalize and protect your iPad. Details on the model of iPad that you will receive will be emailed to you once you sign up to lease an iPad, so that you can purchase a case that will fit the iPad.
Many students will find that over a two-year period this is a net cost savings versus buying or renting paper textbooks. We also hope that you’ll take up the challenge of applying the iPad to your discipline in creative, innovative ways, and share your discoveries with those around you.
To sign up for the lease program click the following link: Yes, I’d like to lease an iPad. You will be prompted to authenticate with your Goshen College username and password. Please register with your Goshen College email address, and not a personal email address.