Alumni services

  • Medical records are destroyed after a period of 10 years from the time a student has graduated or left Goshen College.
  • Alumni should transfer their college medical records as soon as possible to their current physicians.
  • To transfer records, complete and sign the Authorization to Release Medical Records form and fax or send to the health center.
  • Students who used Goshen Family Physicians will need to contact them for medical records. Phone is 574-534-8200 or 574-534-0050.