A Different Kind of MBA program
Do you have a passion for ethical business in the modern world? At Goshen College, our Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides a top business education, emphasizing leadership principles to help you grow in life and your career.
A Values-Based MBA program
Through our innovative online MBA degree program, you will gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in any industry or career path. You will also learn how to apply ethical principles to modern business challenges faced by companies and business professionals around the globe.
Ethical Leadership Development
At Goshen College, we believe a business administration degree should honor community and relationships, champion social justice, and encourage global perspectives. Our online MBA program reflects these values, which provide education beyond technical business skills. Our MBA students graduate with the principled leadership skills they need to impact their careers and the world positively.
Leadership for the Common Good
Our MBA program combines a relevant business curriculum with leadership values that position our graduates for personal and professional success. Our courses combine business excellence with values that are necessary for 21st-century leadership. The goals of our online MBA program include:
- Honoring community and relationships
- Leading as service and empowerment
- Planning for sustainability
- Global citizenship
- A 36-credit hour MBA curriculum from an accredited institution that can be completed in 21 months. Note: we will be offering an accelerated version of the program starting in the Fall of 2023 that will allow you to complete your MBA in as little as 15 months!
- Flexible – Online learning anywhere in the world with a high-speed internet connection.
- Community – Weekly classes are designed for maximum student interaction and mutual learning.
- Hybrid course delivery – Two residencies: a 4-day residency at the beginning of the program and a second 1-week residency in Costa Rica. All other classes are delivered in a live video conferencing format.
- Quality – Professors and peers with diverse academic and professional backgrounds.
- Collaborative – Students enter the program through Goshen College. However, they are in a cohort of students from our four partner schools: Goshen College, Bluffton University, Canadian Mennonite University, and Eastern Mennonite University.
Join a community of students and professionals from diverse backgrounds
Start planning now to join the Fall 2022 cohort. On August 10 and 31, you will participate virtually in the first course. Then, you will meet your classmates at the initial residency, to be held in person* at Canadian Mennonite University in Winnipeg, Manitoba, from August 17-21, 2022. During this residency, you will spend time getting oriented to the 22-month program.
Find out more at CollaborativeMBA.org:
Goshen College offers a 10% discount on tuition for post-baccalaureate programs to students that have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree from Goshen College. Learn more at goshen.edu/discount
Get started today!
Fill out the form below to get started on your application. We will be in touch with you soon to answer any questions about the program or the admissions process.