- For campus departments, campus events and student clubs, contact Student Life to reserve the college cabin, 574-535-7543. Reservations can be made anytime throughout the year.
- During the academic year, college cabin reservations are only accepted after October 1st. Summer rentals can be scheduled at any time.
- The cabin is not available for overnight use.
- Groups are generally responsible for their own set-up and clean-up. Expectations for clean-up are posted inside the cabin.
- Keys to the cabin are checked out through the Office of Conferences and Events.
- Get directions to the College Cabin to see map below.
|4 hours||Every hour after|
|Cabin||$80||$15 per hour|
|Grill||$25 per grill||N/A|
|Tent Marking||$25 by Phys. Plant||N/A|
*Wedding rentals include access to the cabin and the pavilion for 2 days.