Current Open Positions
Ask our employees what they love about working at Goshen College, and you’ll hear a variety of answers. From our active commitment to social justice, to the friendly campus atmosphere, to the strong sense of community, Goshen is a great place to work and live.
- Director of the Institute for the Study of Global Anabaptism and Assistant or Associate Professor of History
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Art
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Nursing
- Professor of Sustainability and Environmental Education/Program Director of the Master’s Program in Environmental Education
- Professor of Sustainability and Environmental Education
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Biology
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Marine Biology
- MSW Program Director and Open-Rank Professor of Social Work
Jobs with our Food Service partner AVI Fresh
are available here.
Jobs for GC Students & Alumni
The Goshen College Job and Internship Bank is a searchable database of current job announcements to help students and alumni of Goshen College find employment, and to help employers find employees among our students and graduates.
Goshen College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any legally protected status. As a religious institution, Goshen College expressly reserves its rights, its understandings of, and its commitments to the historic Anabaptist identity and the teachings of Mennonite Church USA, and reserves the legal right to hire and employ individuals who support the values of the college.
City of Goshen
In the city of Goshen, people work together for the common good. Goshen’s unsurpassed schools, strong business base, vibrant downtown, inviting neighborhoods, and thriving arts and entertainment scene reflect our community’s uncommon willingness to work together to make our city spectacular.
Learn more about this unique community at goodofgoshen.com.
The Human Resources Office is located in the Westlawn office space next to the circle drive (just south of the College Ave. and Main St. intersection). View on campus map.
Contact Human Resources:
Address: 1700 South Main Street, Goshen IN 46526