Men’s Volleyball Head Coach
Goshen College seeks applicants for a Men’s Volleyball Head Coach. This position’s coaching responsibilities will include the management of all facets of the Goshen Men’s Volleyball program, including program administration, recruitment, retention and student-athlete development.
This is a salaried exempt, full-time position with full benefits on date of hire. Benefits include, medical (employee only premium paid by Goshen College), dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD, Flexible Spending Account, retirement, sick leave, and tuition discounts.
- Oversees program administration, including student-athlete development, retention, and academics
- Develop and manage team budget
- Participate and assist with fundraising responsibilities
- Recruit prospective student-athletes to a highly selective institution
- Ability to schedule, organize and conduct competitions, team travel, and weekly practice sessions
- Maintain compliance with Goshen College, NAIA, Wolverine Hoosier Athletic conference rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience coaching volleyball, preferably at the college/university level
- Demonstrated knowledge of skills, techniques
Candidates must be committed to the community standards, mission and core values of Goshen College.
About Goshen College
Goshen College is a Christian liberal arts institution that prepares students to thrive in life, leadership and service. We rank nationally in the top five of liberal arts colleges for international education, with 71% of the student body studying abroad. As a ministry of the Mennonite Church, the institution seeks to integrate Christian values with educational and professional life. Goshen College has adopted five core values around which programs are built: 1. Christ-centered; 2. Passionate Learners; 3. Servant Leaders; 4. Compassionate Peacemakers; and 5. Global Citizens.
The college is located in the heart of Elkhart County, within several hours of Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit. Residents of Goshen enjoy a culturally diverse small-town atmosphere with an active arts community, a vibrant and entrepreneurial downtown, the Maple City Greenway network of bicycle paths, and affordable housing prices.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please be sure to provide all required materials noted below, as incomplete applications may not be considered. Application materials may be attached to the Faculty Information Form or sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete and submit the online Faculty Information Form
- Cover Letter
- List of three professional references with contact information
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Goshen College is an equal opportunity employer, committed to enhancing diversity across the institution. Goshen College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any legally protected status. To protect the welfare and provide for the safety of the students, employees, visitors and resources of Goshen College, background checks are conducted by the Office of Human Resources on all new and re-hired employees.
1700 S. Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526-4795
Telephone: (574) 535-7111