- I will take responsibility for my health and the health of my community.
- I will help to create a culture of common good, kindness, trust and learning.
- I will follow the campus guidelines designed to protect against COVID-19, and will reinforce them to others.
- I understand and accept these four personal responsibilities to prevent the transmission of the virus in our community:
- I will comply with testing, contact tracing, quarantine and isolation, as advised, to protect myself and others.
- I understand that the flu vaccine is strongly recommended to support our campus community health this fall, and that it will be provided on campus.
- I will strive to do my best work in every learning environment offered to me.
- I will be understanding and helpful to those who may be struggling during this time
People will not be allowed to attend college-sponsored events indoors (including classes, co-curricular activities, employee meetings and sporting events) if they are not in compliance with our face covering policy.
Students or employees who are not cooperative with the COVID-related policies and guidance in this plan will become subject to disciplinary measures.