Daily Self-Screening Checklist
For the safety of all on campus (students, employees and guests), please review these questions daily.
|Have you experienced any of the following symptoms since yesterday?||Yes||No|
|Fever (greater than 100.4 degrees)|
|Loss of smell and taste|
|Mild or moderate difficulty breathing|
|Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea|
|Please answer the following questions for additional screening.||Yes||No|
|Have you recently cared for someone who is ill?|
|To your knowledge — have you had close contact with anyone recently diagnosed with COVID-19?|
If you answered “Yes” to any question above, stay home (or in your residence hall room) and promptly follow the directions as described in “What to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms.” You may be asked to self-quarantine or isolate yourself.
Essential habits throughout the day:
- Wear a face mask/covering while in shared spaces or in close contact with others.
- Respect personal space and maintain 6-feet physical distance during interactions.
- Avoid touching your face, use hand sanitizer when appropriate and wash your hands frequently.
- Disinfect your work or study space regularly.
- Use hand sanitizer after touching doors, railings and other high contact areas.
- Continue to monitor your health.
At the end of each day:
Document potential contacts — anyone with whom you were within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more.