For the safety of all on campus (students, employees and guests), please review these questions daily.
|Have you experienced any of the following symptoms since yesterday?||Yes||No|
|Fever (greater than 100.4 degrees)|
|Loss of smell and taste|
|Mild or moderate difficulty breathing|
|Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea|
|Please answer the following questions for additional screening.||Yes||No|
|Have you recently cared for someone who is ill?|
|To your knowledge — have you had close contact with anyone recently diagnosed with COVID-19?|
If you answered “Yes” to any question above, stay home (or in your residence hall room) and promptly notify the appropriate GC Advocate as described in “What to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms.” You may be asked to self-quarantine or isolate yourself.
Essential habits throughout the day:
- Wear a face mask/covering while in shared spaces or in close contact with others.
- Respect personal space and maintain 6-feet physical distance during interactions.
- Avoid touching your face, use hand sanitizer when appropriate and wash your hands frequently.
- Disinfect your work or study space regularly.
- Use hand sanitizer after touching doors, railings and other high contact areas.
- Continue to monitor your health.
At the end of each day:
Document potential contacts — anyone with whom you were within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more.