If someone experiences bias-related incidents of discrimination and harassment, complaints for formal institutional action need to be directed to the Bias Matters Response Team (formerly known as the Racial Misconduct Response Team).
Response team members include:
Other resources for support include:
- Reporting form: Bias-related incidents of discrimination and harassment
- Dr. LaKendra Hardware, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: (574) 535-7542 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goshen Community Relations Commission: (574) 535-3839 ext. 358
- Indiana Civil Rights Commission: (317) 232-2600
- For more information about GC’s Commitment to Community Standards, contact Dr. Gilberto Perez, Jr., Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students. (574) 535-7434 or email@example.com.