SHRM Essentials of HR Management
The SHRM Essentials of HR Management is an introductory five week course offering a complete overview of human resource roles and responsibilities. If you are just starting out in the profession, or if you are looking for an effective way to boost your employee management skills, this is the program for you!
Early bird registration: March 1, 2018
Registration deadline: March 15, 2018
This course can provide exceptional benefits because it:
- Reduces your company’s risk of potential high-cost litigation.
- Promotes a consistent understanding of the HR function to non-HR management.
- Offers professional development for divisional or departmental supervisors to ensure HR compliance.
- Develops a common dictionary of HR terms for the entire organization.
- Covers real-life HR issues and current, vital topics including: employment law; selecting qualified employees; compensation; orientation and training; and the performance management process.
The blended learning experience combines print and online tools with the benefits of an instructor-led class. By attending our course, you’ll benefit from:
- The shared experiences of your instructor and peers along with networking opportunities.
- Interactive case studies designed to make you feel comfortable dealing with HR issues.
- Earning up to 12.5 PHR/SPHR/GPHR re-certification credits and a certificate upon completion.
Thursdays, from March 22 – April 19, 2018 (5 weeks)
6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Early bird price: $590.00 on or before Thursday, March 1, 2018
Regular price: $650.00 after March 1, 2018
Cost includes course materials
Registration deadline: Thursday, March 15, 2018
Location: Goshen College